Welcome to the Boulevard Heights Community
An Atlanta Beltline Neighborhood in Southeast Atlanta, Georgia USA
Bordered on the north by the Southside Trail and transit route, Boulevard Heights (aka "BOHO") is an Atlanta Beltline Neighborhood. Phase 1 of Boulevard Crossing Park, which opened in 2011, is also only a few blocks west, just across Boulevard.
Learn more about the Beltline & BOHO
Whether you are a current resident, a future resident, a realtor, or just a curious visitor there is a variety of information on this site about the neighborhood and the surrounding community. Be sure to read the About page to learn about the history of the neighborhood and other facts.
BOHO FAST FACTS
- As of August 1, 2011 - Trash, recycling and bagged yard waste pickup day is WEDNESDAY. Trash pickup will not accept large yard debris, furniture, logs, big branches, fence boards, deck boards, scrap 2x4's, etc. You either need to schedule a bulk pickup (see below) or directly haul those items to a landfill. (learn more)
- Bulk Item Pickup must be booked via 3-1-1 or visiting www.ATL311.com
- Boulevard Heights is in City Council District 1
- Atlanta Police Dept. Zone 6 covers this area and we are in Beat 607 (call 9-1-1 for emergencies)
- Station 10 is our Atlanta Fire Department Station
- We are part of Neighborhood Planning Unit W (NPU-W) -- Map of NPU-W boundaries
- South Atlantans for Neighborhood Development (SAND) is our umbrella neighborhood group for representation in NPU-W.
- We are part of the Study Area 3 (SE segment) of the Atlanta Beltline.
- Yes, we are on Facebook, as a Closed Membership group.
- We have a Google Group for more active discussions (learn more).
- Comments or questions about this site? Email BOHOwebmaster@gmail.com
If you have questions about trash, recycling or bulk pickup go to the City of Atlanta website -- Office of Solid Waste Services webpage -- or call them at 404-330-6333
Other Items - If you want to dispose of other hard to dispose of or hard to recycle item the Center for Hard to Recycle Materials (CHaRM) facility is very nearby on Hill St. Learn more...